Features of our Elevator Maintenance Service
What is an Elevator Maintenance?
Elevator maintenance is performed by elevator service technicians to keep elevator system safe and running.
It is a systematic process of inspection which includes finding, diagnosing and fixing problems before they cause machine breakdown, malfunction, or shutdown.
Elevator preventive maintenance inspections are critical in ensuring compliance with building regulations and ensuring all equipment is in good working condition.
Elevator malfunctions can inconvenience tenants, cause costly repairs and create safety hazards.
Performing regular elevator maintenance inspections can mitigate these risks.
ON TOP OF THE CAR
- Ensure the emergency exit hatch is easily accessible.
- Test the brakes and inspect the mechanism to make sure it is in good condition.
- Check cables for signs of wear.
- Look for signs of rodents or vandalism along the hoist way.
IN THE PIT
- Make certain the area has proper access.
- Inspect the pit to make sure it has the necessary clearance.
- Check the car frame for signs of damage.
INSIDE THE CAR
- Ensure the door can open and close freely and without obstructions.
- Look for signs of damage on the ceiling, handrails and walls.
- Find and replace any burned-out lights, including in the control panel.
- Make sure the emergency stop button is fully functional.
- Confirm that the emergency phone is working.
OUTSIDE THE CAR
- Replace any lights that have burned out each floor.
- Inspect the door panels and clearances.
- Test the smoke detector and fire alarm system.
IN THE MACHINE ROOM
- Check oil levels and ensure all systems are properly lubricated.
Why choose us for your lift Maintenance?
Using the latest technology, the elevators and escalators can now speak their minds and keep technicians one step ahead of what’s happening. The result? Fewer faults, faster repairs and more peace of mind for you.
BY KEEPING WATCH 24/7
Elevators and escalators are on the duty 24/7 and so are we. If a problem occurs, detailed information tells us what’s causing the issue and how urgent the matter is. By keeping constant watch 24/7, we can respond quickly in case of sudden failures.
YOU’LL STAY IN THE KNOW
If critical faults are detected and technicians alerted, you’ll be informed immediately. When you’re fully aware of what’s going on, you can plan ahead and budget for future maintenance needs.
It is vital to contract a lift services company that has several years of experience in lifts of all sizes in all kinds of buildings. Therefore, they ensure that the problems are avoided through timely lift maintenance, lift repairs, and lift refurbishment.
COMPANY EMPLOYERS TRAINED AND QUALIFIED ENGINEERS
The company only hire thoroughly trained, licensed and qualified technicians
ONLINE MONITORING SYSTEM
SPARES AND REPAIRS
The purpose of our full protective maintenance program is to secure the equipment in substantially new condition.
We perform routine maintenance as often as it is necessary to keep all the equipment parts functional in the best possible way.
- MONTHLY CHECK ________
- The functioning of the door operator
- Door protective devices
- General operation
- Leveling operation
- Door operator
- Emergency stop switch
- Alarm bell
- Communication devices
- Door open button
- Door closing pressure
- Car door roller and eccentrics
- Car door clutch assembly
- Position indicators and signal lamp
- QUARTERLY CHECKS ________
- Rotating electrical equipment
- Replace brushes having 40% or less of their original length remaining
- Cleaning of rotating electrical equipment
- Rotating electrical equipment connections
- Cleaning of commutators and controller
- Roller guides
- Governor tension sheaves
- Buffers and oil buffers
- Emergency lighting
- Safety mechanism
- Traveling cables
- Sheaves and shafts
- SEMI-ANNUAL CHECKS ________
- Operation of hoist way doors
- Door interlocks, guides, hanger wheels
- Door closer cables
- Fire service operation
- Security system operation
- Intercommunication system operation
- Tachometer mechanical drive linkage
- Rope hitches and tension
- Door open time pause
- Load weighting devices
- Main motor contractors
- Car operation station
- Guide rails
- Safety test